Thursday, August 5, 2010

Soul Candy

Since I a own "store", some might expect me to post info on the latest "it" thing...complete with a great photo essay and why I "heart" it.....
But I figure thats what EVERY other blog does, and so do I really need to?
Do you really need to see one more picture of an Alexander Wang T-Shirt? Or Harry Allen Pig Bank?
(besides we don't carry those anyway)

Here are some inspiring soul candy I found recently, proving that there are still smart creative people out there, who are not interested in doing a line for Target.

Sarah Williamsa graduate student from London College of Fashion, makes these fashion artefacts....or luggage.





Meticulously hand-made light sculptures by Eddy Sykes. Each limited edition chandelier is signed, numbered and requires up to 4 months to complete.





.........thats all I got  for you today.




Related Posts with Thumbnails